Connecting Hearts Adoption Services is a licensed agency in the State of Florida. Our main focus is your domestic or second parent adoption home study. We know the home study can be an overwhelming experience for an adoptive family, but it doesn’t have to be! We are here to help and support you throughout your journey.
Because the adoption home study is our specialty and all we do, unlike a “full service” agency, your home study is our ONLY focus. We are able to complete most studies in less than 30 days. If you have something going on that is urgent, let us know and we can finish your study sooner if need be! Once we receive your initial application, we will call you and set an appointment to meet. Please call us at 407.733.8642 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have while navigating your home study!
Our services include:
• Free initial consultations
• Domestic Home Studies & Second Parent Adoption Home Studies
• Pre-adoption and post-adoption supportive services
• Interstate Adoption Services • Referrals to agencies/attorneys/consultants upon request
• Post Placement Visits & Reports • Resources for adoption grants
Connecting Hearts Adoption Services is an honored recipient of the Human Rights Campaign’s Seal of Recognition. We are also proud to be associated with Resolve, the National Infertility Association and the Florida Adoption Council.